- Fabric : Mul Cotton
- Gold Foil Printed
- Shade : Ivory
- Print : Elephants
- Hand Block Printed
- Has Beautiful Red Handmade Tassels
SAREE -Gold Foil Printed Ivory Saree
- Saree length is about 5.5 mtr with 0.9 mtr Blouse Fabric
- For first few times wash separately.
- Hand wash recommended with cold water.
- Use non-enzyme/non-biological washing powder or liquid.
- Do not wring and or bleach
- Pull to shape and dry inside-out in shade.
- Strong coloured items should be washed separately, and may require 3 or more washes to remove excess dye.
- For foil printed & chanderi products it’s mandatory to change the folds on regular basis and when not in use keep the product wrapped in packaging where it does not get air continuously.
- Iron on medium setting
- Every Article has unique print and colour may have little variation due to nature of traditional Block Printing Technique.
- The colours shown may vary across different computer/mobile screens, but we have tried our best to display them as close as possible.
Thank you Chhapa for such beautiful collection all the year through. I was so excited to finally get the chance to wear this beautiful piece. And as usual the comfort of the Saree amazing. Kudos to all the artisan and the brand for such dedication
All the best & happy Diwali
Very rich feel inspire of it being a cotton saree.
I can feel the purity of the material , natural dies used & the elegant design...❤️ I could carry out that elegance in all its means received so much love and compliments from my f&f
So beautiful piece ❣️ comfortable and easy to drape.would love to buy again from chaapa.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Let customers speak for us537 reviews
Thank you Chhapa for the wonderful fabric saree. Extremely satisfied with the quality and the pattern, what I have purchased from you.
Looking for more new collection 😊
Incredibly comfortable and classy and such an easy to maintain kaftan and I am in love with it!!
The material prints and the size is just perfect!
The saree is too pretty! recieved so many compliments on the print. Definitely would love to purchase sarees from CHHAPA again!
Please change the thumbnail. It is a bit overwhelming to see a scared expression.