- Fabric: Cotton
- Shade: Biege
- Print: Mush
- Technique: Hand block printed
- Can be worn as a Dress or with any Bottom
Kaftan- Mushrooms in Bagru Base
- LENGTH -45”
- Free Size Fits Everyone till 44” Bust
- For first few times wash separately.
- Hand wash recommended with cold water.
- Use non-enzyme/non-biological washing powder or liquid.
- Do not wring and or bleach
- Pull to shape and dry inside-out in shade.
- Strong coloured items should be washed separately, and may require 3 or more washes to remove excess dye.
- For foil printed & chanderi products it’s mandatory to change the folds on regular basis and when not in use keep the product wrapped in packaging where it does not get air continuously.
- Every Article has unique print and colour may have little variation due to nature of traditional Block Printing Technique.
- The colours shown may vary across different computer/mobile screens, but we have tried our best to display them as close as possible.
Made my rakhi celebration special with this outfit, fabric n print both r good..
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Let customers speak for us536 reviews
Incredibly comfortable and classy and such an easy to maintain kaftan and I am in love with it!!
The material prints and the size is just perfect!
The saree is too pretty! recieved so many compliments on the print. Definitely would love to purchase sarees from CHHAPA again!
Please change the thumbnail. It is a bit overwhelming to see a scared expression.
Loved everything about the package. The saree: neat work with the block prints, the colours look bright and nice and material is ready good. The cover that the same came in was too good too, really useful unlike other packaging materials. Can't wait to stitch the blouse and wear the saree!